Monday, January 4, 2010

Been way too long!

It has been forever and a day since i last blogged.

So much has happened in the last two months.
With Sebastian going to live with my dad, Hugo (my beardie) going to a new home and me fostering 5 cats.

Sebastian is doing great, I see him all the time, just as I take my chis with me everywhere, so Seb goes everywhere with my dad. (he is such a little lapcat... lol)
Hugo was rehomed, with me moving into my new place and everything going completely wonky, i just didnt have the time to spend with him that he needed, so he went to a very good and loving home, and i can go see him whenever i want to.
so far 3 of the 5 cats have been rehomed, we are hoping to rehome Smokey to a good home soon and we will be keeping little Jazz...

This is her...


She is so super sweet.

Other news is that Gwen and Gordy managed to tie (without my consent, as we were definitely not looking to breed with any of our pups) and is now pregnant. Today she is exactly 5 weeks along. We will be finding very good homes for the pups!

Its been a very stressful time, waiting for results, hoping for a false pregnancy and now having to cope with all the niggly bits that come along with a pregnant doggie.

here are some pictures of Gwennie throughout the process.


Gwen at 3 weeks ~~~~~~~~~ Gwen at 4 weeks


Gwen at 5 weeks

The pups are due end of Jan/early Feb. Will be sure to give regular updates and post pictures of the babies soon as they arrive.

Nooshie is doing great, Gordy is too, apart from the usual summer flea infestation. But we are going to the beach regularly, the sea water seems to help with the flea control.

Catch ya all soon!

Peace, love and respect
Leey & the cheeky chis!

No comments:

Post a Comment