Monday, October 19, 2009

Pupdate 19.10.09

Hey all

Its just been the weekend as you all will know.
Gwen had her second puppy class, she is doing well.
She managed to meet some horses, some chickens and some goats on the farm where the puppy school is held. She was thoroughly freaked out. lol. The goats were intrigued by her and she was exploring the fields ferverently, all those smells had her enthralled!

Gwen also met a 5 month olf Irish Wolfhound. Gwen was a little scared of her, her overwhelming size was just too much for Gwen. But what a beautiful pup. At least Gwen came out of her shell a little more this week, playing and chasing the other pups (Labby and Scotty).

but all in all a good weekend.

As for Zoe (my new kitten), not sure I will be getting a second kitten anymore. The vet called this morning and told me that one of the ladies who work there didnt know that Zoe was spoken for and gave her to some one else. They did say they had 5 new kitten also looking for homes, so i will go see them and decide if we will be adding another kitten to our pack. I did sort of realy have my heart set on little Zoe, so I may just decide to keep the pack as they are for now.

Anyhoo, here are some pictures of Sebastian for those of you who are wondering what he looks like.



He is just so sweet.
I initally wanted a second kitten to keep him company, but to be honest, he and the dogs are getting along famously and they play with each other. So I am not all that convinced that I need a second kitten to keep Baz company. but I will go look and if one of them catches my fancy and i just cant walk away, then I will bring home a second kitten.
Also I was originally taking the kitten as a rescue because they couldnt home her and she needed a home desperately. These kittens dont need a home as a matter of urgency or life and death, So I am very much in two minds.

But I will let you all know what i decide this evening when i go and see them. :)

Peace, love & respect!


1 comment:

  1. Good news on Gwen's second class. I can imagine how overwhelming the much larger animals can be! Sorry to hear about Zoe but maybe it just wasn't meant to be. Whatever you decide about getting another kitten or not I am sure it will be the right decision. And that is wonderful that the pups and Sebastian get along so well! He is such a cutie and reminds me so much of my childhood cat Sebastian.

    ReplyDelete